We represent individuals in the following situations:
- Individuals applying for unemployment benefits;
- Individuals who have been denied unemployment benefits and need representation on appeal;
- Individuals whose employers have appealed the approval of unemployment benefits;
- Individuals who need to verify their identity with the Employment Security Department;
- Individuals whose benefit determination has been delayed; and
- Individuals who have received notice of overpayment.
We have expedited the identification verification process so our clients can begin receiving benefits; successfully overturned the Employment Security Department’s prior decision on appeal, petition to the Commissioner, and in Superior Court; and have defeated or substantially reduced overpayment findings.
If you need legal assistance with your unemployment benefits, give us a call.