We provide one-time appointments to individuals who simply need to meet with an attorney to obtain legal advice and guidance regarding a legal issue, see how we can help you today.
We have helped hundreds of Amazon employees reach their goals when faced with issues at work, including but not limited to allegations of poor performance, investigations, placement on the development list, focus or coaching plan, Pivot, Improve Plan (PIP), and with PIP appeals.
Amazon employees facing these issues often feel alone and isolated and have very little support from coworkers, who fear retaliation. They have to deal with a manager who clearly wants them terminated and has set them up to fail. They have reached out for Human Resources’ help only to find out that HR is against them too, and they have nowhere to turn.
Amazon employees can rely on us to protect their interests and guide them through the problems they face at work. We provide advocacy, advice, and support to help Amazon employees make the best decision for themselves based on their goals. And, due to our vast experience representing Amazon employees at every level, from warehouse workers all the way up to L8, we have extensive knowledge and insight regarding Amazon’s employment practices and procedures, which we will share with you and use to develop the best legal strategy for your situation and goals, which could be retaining your job, successfully completing an Improve Plan, vesting stock, increasing severance pay, or another option.
Our fee depends on the representation you need and the facts of your case. However, the first step is the same for every Amazon employee who needs our help. We begin with a Coaching and Counseling Appointment, which will include a form that asks you specific questions about your situation, an in depth review of your documents, including but not limited to your employment agreement, Pivot letter, Chime messages, reports, performance evaluations, and any other relevant documents, and an appointment with you via phone or video conference, where we will listen to your story, provide our legal opinion and advice, answer any questions you have, and develop a strategy for the future.
We will advise you if further legal representation is recommended and if so, we will discuss our fees for further representation with you. Our further representation of Amazon employees has included negotiating severance or settlement, which can include increased severance pay, paid leave, vesting of stock grants (RSUs), extending your termination date, obtaining a reasonable accommodation, guiding employees through a PIP or a PIP appeal, preparing appeal documents, providing advice and representation during an internal investigation, and filing a lawsuit against Amazon for violating employment laws.
We provide the initial Coaching and Counseling Appointment for a flat fee of $1500.00. The fee is paid before we perform any work. On average, a Coaching and Counseling appointment takes about four to five hours of our time. Using our regular hourly rate of $500 per hour, the fee for a Coaching and Counseling appointment would normally be around $2500.00. The Flat Fee rate of $1500.00 is intended to provide a discount. If you need further representation, you will be required to pay an additional fee, which will be determined at your appointment.
To schedule a Coaching and Counseling appointment, please follow the steps below (if your legal issue has a deadline within the next 72 business hours, you should contact our office by phone at (425) 322-2848 to schedule your appointment):
- Gather your documents and format them to a .pdf, .jpeg, or .doc file format. If you are unable to do this, please call us after you have completed the remaining steps. Please do not send us photos of documents.
- Complete an Intake Form, which will ask for your contact information and details regarding your employment and legal issue. Attach your documents to the form and click submit.
- You will receive an email confirming that your Intake Form was submitted. The confirmation email will provide a link to the Agreement you need to review and sign. Please contact us if you have any questions about the Agreement before you sign it. If you do not have questions, sign the Agreement electronically on your smartphone or computer and click submit.
- After you sign the Agreement, you will be directed to make your Payment. The Flat Fee must be paid in full before scheduling your appointment. If we do not receive your payment before you schedule your appointment, the Agreement will be null and void and your appointment will be cancelled.
- After all of the above steps have been completed, you may Schedule Your Appointment for a date that is at least two business days after the date you sign your Agreement so we have time to review your documents and prepare for your appointment. You will receive an automated message confirming your appointment. You will also receive an email from a member of our staff welcoming you to the firm and confirming your appointment. If you need an appointment immediately, do not schedule your appointment online. Instead, please call us at (425) 322-2848.
If any of the above steps are not completed, are performed out of order, or if we have not been given 48 hours to review your documents and you have not called us to schedule your appointment, the appointment you scheduled will be rescheduled or canceled.
If you have any questions regarding scheduling a Coaching and Counseling appointment, please call us at (425) 322-2848.
We look forward to working with you and appreciate your business!